Although I woke up in the middle of the night (forgot to silence my phone and got a text message notification at about 12:00 am), I fell back asleep and slept until about 6:30. And for the first time in about almost 2 weeks (since testing positive for COVID on January 19), I feel great this morning! Not completely fatigued. My brain is switched on and I’m ready to lean into work and feel like I can take on the world today!
- The cashier at Lam’s Seafood, a early to mid 20s Vietnamese woman, struck up a conversation with me, commenting me on my septum piercing and how she wants to get her nose pierced
- Watched about four (maybe five) episodes of “Insecure” and this motivated me to opposite action. In one of the episode, Isa decides to stay in and get “her house in order” and told her friend that by getting her own house in order, she feels like she can take on the world. That inspired me and so I powered off the TV, threw my bose headphones on, blasted some music, and cleaned up the kitchen and discarded quite a few items in the pantry. Progress was made and I feel proud of myself for this, since I’ve been more or less unmotivated to clean up the house (i.e. thanks to my low desire for order)
- Finally Tested (-) negative for COVID this morning – feeling lots of joy for this reason!
- Met with Sascha (from Zettelkasten.de) for our first 1:1 coaching session (see notes in Apple Notes) – great to get to know him; he’s human and shared how he’s disorganized in other ways; major key take aways in Apple Notes and we have a rough agenda for the next session
- Walked the dogs around the neighborhood and defrosted chicken for them